Monday, August 18, 2008

Scrapbook Club Pages


I had so much fun Scrapbooking with my club members this weekend. My Technique Club made a pizza box w/ matching cards & envelopes...love those! This was a simple layout and the ladies were very happy to complete a double page spread...many haven't had the time to scrapbook at home, so they're thrilled to be able to whip out pages every month! There are 1" circles (from the punch) scattered along the cardstock....just hard to see here. There's also a bit of glitter on the 3 fireworks and we used the See You Around Jumbo Wheel along the bottom, under the white stars. The cardstock colors are: Real Red, Whisper White, Pacific Point and Baja Breeze.
I have some fun class ideas coming up...with my Bind-It-All, I'm planning a Baby's First Year Book, using the adorable baby Simply Scrappin' Kits that Stampin' Up! has. Also, my BIG SHOT Die Cut machine will be here on Wednesday...yippee! That'll surely open the door to tons of classes...I'd love to have a Halloween class. :)

No comments: