Friday, April 30, 2010

School Book Memories Keepsake Book

We're nearing the end of the school year and heading toward a brand new one...do you have a keepsake book yet?
















I made my daughter's School Memories Book with the GORGEOUS Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper. I plan to further embellish with the butterfly punch or die cut. As you can see, each page opens along the top, to allow for awards, artwork, report cards and more to be stored. I will offer this as a class and a kit. This was a fun class to have last summer. Click on each photo to enlarge.
KIT OPTIONS:
I will send you the following for $25, US orders only.
Kit will include:
-Bound book with your choice of Designer Series Paper ($9.95 Pack)
-Complete Directions with cutting and scoring guides/diagrams
-Coordinating Cardstock for Photo Mats, Journaling, etc. (Colors of CS vary)
-Printouts of all journaling
-Punched out "grades" and mats (Oval & Scallop Oval Punches)
OR
Get the complete directions and journaling emailed to you for only $5.
Please indicate your paper choice, email and shipping address.






Order Options




5 comments:

Priscilla said...

What a great idea, I like the colors! :o)

trudelmj said...

Thankyou for sharing! I really love your idea! :-))

Ann said...

love it!! The colors are great!! :)

A Stamper's Journey said...

This is beautiful. What a fabulous keepsake for your daughter. I don't know how you find time to get so much done! Your kids are so lucky!

Maureen

Unknown said...

You have been awarded the Sunshine Award for showing what Stampin' Up's! Statement of the Heart truly is...

I am passing along this award and thought of you and how much you inspire others. So here’s to you and all you do!!

See my blogpost at: www.kreationzbyzabrina.com

Have a super day!!
Rhonda