Monday, August 4, 2008

Products & Projects
























































As you can see, there are a lot of new and exciting products that will be available on August 11th. The newest to be announced (and is not featured in the upcoming catalog) is the Big Shot, by Sizzix. That's the large, blck machine pictued above. There are beautiful die cuts and surely more will be adding over time. I can't decide if I should get it now...there is a special promo and preorder for demonstrators that attending Convention. The Make & Take projects were fun...I'm standing next to Jennifer L., who was sweet enough to approach me and tell me she's a "fan" of my blog!
My absolute favorite project all week was this ADORABLE decked out onesie! My sister is having a baby girl soon...can't wait!

No comments: