Thursday, July 31, 2008
I have seen lots of ladies I know here, but I'm sure I'll see more during the week. I was even spotted by few that recognized me from my blog...too fun! I just swapped out the rest of my card fronts tonight...I'm going home with over 100 swaps...yippee! I can't wait to share some next week...sorry...not able to post photos here.
Today my 2 downlines and I got to take a tour of the Stampin' Up! headquarters...AMAZING! I was blown away by the enormous room where all the packing of products takes place...forklifts, long conveyor belts, tons of boxes, etc. All the employees were very nice.
I get to take a class with Jaron tomorrow! (My favorite SU! employee) He was passing out bags yeterday, so of course I jumped in his line and took a picture with him...of course I'll post that!
Today I got to the convention center at about 7:15 am...thinking the door for the Momento Mall would be opening at 8...they opened at 9! lol Oh well...we were the first group to go shopping...I'm sooo excited about the adorable crop/tote bag I got, as well as the adorable demonstrator apron that is designed with the Bella Rose pattern!!!
OK....better go take a nap before tomorrow...well...really today!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Saturday, July 26, 2008
I'm having too much fun with these Pizza Boxes! I used the Bella Rose paper again for this project. Can't wait to see all the other beautiful papers that'll be in the new catalog!!! In just 3 more days I'll be in Salt Lake City...yippee!
I may have to do this project with my "Terrific Techniquers" Club in August.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I have been seeing more of these "pizza boxes" everywhere lately, so I decided to make one...they are very easy. I made matching cards to go inside as well. These are special gifts I'm bringing to Convention.
I used the new Scallop Edge Punch to create the scallops and rick rack...too fun! I also decided to lilne the bottom of the box with the Designer Paper...I LOVE this paper...."must have more."
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Call or email me today to place your order!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
It is quite amazing how quickly you can get a perfect scallop edge with the *new* Scallop Edge Punch. I precut my chocolate chip cardstock to strips of 5 1/2"x1" and then punched.
I think these colors would be so cute for a baby girl theme as well.
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty (coming in August)
Cardstock:Whisper White, Choc. Chip, Pink Piroutte, Kiwi Kiss Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Piroutte Accessories: White Ribbon, Dimensionals, Punches: 1" Circle, Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge,
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Monday, July 14, 2008
Yay...my Catalog Preview order came today! Here's the beautiful Bella Rose Designer Paper, the Scallop Edge Punch, and the NEW IN COLORS!
Looking at the cardstock from left to right is:
Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze and Pacific Point...gotta love the Stampin' Up! color names!
I can't wait to play with my new stuff! Customers: You can order these items beginning August 11th, when Stampin' Up! unveils the NEW catalog!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
Here are your random numbers:19
Timestamp: 2008-07-07 15:41:23 UTC
The winner is JEN...Jen please email me your address so I can send out your prize! firstname.lastname@example.org
My daughter's photo came in 2nd place and it was fun to see so many posts. Thanks for playing along with me!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
The winner will be randomly chosen on Sunday, July 6th. I will post the winner on my blog and mail the winner a handmade goody...I'm thinking a set of 5 cards and envelopes!
Friday, July 4, 2008
1) I get very grumpy when I'm hot...I even called Osha to report a broken air conditioner in my and neighboring classrooms when I was a teacher and 7 or 8 month pregnant...they came out the very next day and it got taken care of...now my secret is out! (Yes...I'm grumpy today!)
2) I'm addicted to my computerS...yes...I "play" on desktop and laptop, which are side-by-side. I love to email and look at blogs (especially Patty's) and Splitcoast.
3) I'm also addicted to Stampin' Up! which isn't always good. I can't stop thinking about it...especially when I should be trying to fall asleep! My poor hubby has to hear so many details about my business.
4) I've been on a Slim Fast diet...that makes me grumpy too...lol...I was trying to drop 10 pounds before convention...oh well...I think I've lost 3...haha.
5) I once had 3 jobs in college, at which point I was so stressed that I was uncontrollably losing weight...hmm...I may be on to something!
6) My 2 sisters and I were pregnant at the same time with our daughters...Diane and I even delievered 4 days apart, which is fun...we're only 13 months apart.
7) I've been letting my "wedding ring fingernail" grow out so that I can paint it, apply a rub-on flower, then put an eyelet (and set this time) into my nail...hey...it's just for convention...gotta do something crazy to keep up with the other crazy SU! ladies! :)
OK...now I'm tagging: