Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Coming Soon....Baby Book!









My Rock A Bye Baby Girl Simply Scrappin' Kit is here...now it's time to create! I wanted to show just how much you get in these awesome kits, and for $19.95, it's a real bargain! I am going to have a "Baby Book Class" soon. I chose to work with the girl kit, so my sample can go to my sister, Karen, who will be welcoming baby girl #3 in a few months. I have started my sketches for this class, and I can't wait to actually sit down and throw the pieces together. This kit also coordinates with the Nursery Necessities stamp set, which I happen to have. :) This will be a Bind-It-All project, and I'll most likely offer this as a kit by mail.

1 comment:

BALLARD DESIGNS said...

I can't wait to see what you make with this kit. I love those scrappin kits!!