Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm at Convention!!!

I'm here! It's 3 am here...yikes...I'll pay for this later...."must have coffee!"

I have seen lots of ladies I know here, but I'm sure I'll see more during the week. I was even spotted by few that recognized me from my blog...too fun! I just swapped out the rest of my card fronts tonight...I'm going home with over 100 swaps...yippee! I can't wait to share some next week...sorry...not able to post photos here.

Today my 2 downlines and I got to take a tour of the Stampin' Up! headquarters...AMAZING! I was blown away by the enormous room where all the packing of products takes place...forklifts, long conveyor belts, tons of boxes, etc. All the employees were very nice.

I get to take a class with Jaron tomorrow! (My favorite SU! employee) He was passing out bags yeterday, so of course I jumped in his line and took a picture with him...of course I'll post that!

Today I got to the convention center at about 7:15 am...thinking the door for the Momento Mall would be opening at 8...they opened at 9! lol Oh well...we were the first group to go shopping...I'm sooo excited about the adorable crop/tote bag I got, as well as the adorable demonstrator apron that is designed with the Bella Rose pattern!!!

OK....better go take a nap before tomorrow...well...really today!

1 comment:

JUST JUDY said...

You've just been tagged from my site - can't wait for your return and blog all about convention!!

Judy :)