Monday, July 7, 2008

East Coast Prep School Memories Kit


Yay...I've been really wanting to make a School Memories Book with the East Coast Prep Designer Paper...I love it...this is a KIT that will be going to a fellow demonstrator in Texas...she'll just have to do some gluing.
See more information about mail ordering a kit by scrolling down to the other School Memories book made with the Jersey Shore...you'll actually have to click on "Older Posts." It's $25 if you'd like it mailed, or $20 if you'd like to pick it up.
Kit will not contained any stamped images. Contact me for details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I know this is an older postbut I have a question for you. I am a fellow demo and was wondering if there is a pdf format for the inside pages. I have been looking and really don't know what all to put in. Any help would be greatly welcomed.
Thanks,
Kim Roberts
My e-mail is robertsmkshk@bellsouth.net