Monday, November 9, 2009

Beary Fun Box



Isn't this little box so cute? I got the directions for this box at my upline's meeting. You can see Sandy's adorable snowflake box and wonderful directions on her blog post HERE. I had this little Mrs. Bear Clause laying around, so she was perfect for the box. I made the box without a handle, then added one later with silver brads. It's the perfect size for some homemade goodies.
HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR MY CHRISTMAS LOUNGE ONLINE CLASSES??? CLICK HERE for more details.

3 comments:

6p00e54fb56bb38833 said...

Really CUTE!
TFS!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 11. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Ann said...

Your bears are too cute!!