Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things I Love...




I'm lagging on my blog postings lately! These are the pages that my Sassy Scrapbooking Club members made last week. I used some of my goodies that I got from Convention, in case you didn't notice. :) This is probably the simplest layout we've ever made. I made the page, then found these funny, old pictures of my daughter. The pictures show things that she really loves: Her brother, hanging out at her favorite restaurant in Newport Beach, being silly and eating! I love the Dotted Lines Jumbo Wheel to add a fun design, but I also thought it would be perfect for journaling, so I masked off the sides of the journaling paper with sticky notes and wheeled onto the paper for perfect journaling lines.
Recipe
Stamps: Things I Love, Circle Circus
Paper: Kraft, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Real Red
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, Paper Clips, Dimensionals, Punches-1 1/4" & 1 3/4" Circle, Heart to Heart, Modern Label, Wheels- Dotted Lines (Jumbo) & Bella's Border (Standard)

No comments: