Saturday, August 1, 2009

School Memories Kit/Directions










Isn't this cute? I made my son's over a year ago and now have 2 pages done, and will finish one page each year until he graduates high school.
This book was made with the GORGEOUS Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, but you can select your own paper. As you can see, each page opens along the top, to allow for awards, artwork, report cards and more to be stored. I am offering this as a class and a kit.

Click on each photo to enlarge.

KIT OPTIONS:
I will send you the following for $25, US orders only.
Kit will include:
-Bound book with your choice of Designer Series Paper ($9.95 Pack)
-Complete Directions with cutting and scoring guides/diagrams
-Coordinating Cardstock (varies) for Photo, Journaling, etc.
-Printouts of all journaling
-Punched out "grades" and mats (Oval & Scallop Oval Punches)
OR
Get the complete directions and journaling emailed to you for only $5.
Email me HERE for my address to mail your check or use the PayPal link on the sidebar or below. Please indicate your paper choice, email and shipping address.




School Memories Book




No comments: