Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spotlight on Nicolle


My customer spotlight goes to Nicolle this time! Nicolle was introduced to me by my sister and offered to have a workshop right after I signed up to be a demonstrator, almost 3 years ago. She didn't really know what stamping was. Well, she got hooked mighty quickly! She had a few workshops with me and attended many classes, then decided (with my gentle pushing!) to sign up as a demonstrator herself. She recently dropped due to working full time, having 2 little ones and going to school...what an excuse! haha I don't know where she finds her energy! She's studying to be a nurse. Nicolle is now a member of my Sassy Scrappers Club, so I still get to stamp with her, and I'm sure she'll be my fellow demonstrator some day when her life is a bit less crazy.

No comments: