Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Scrapbooking





Yay...I'm actually posting a project! These pages for for my new Scrapbook Club that meets this weekend. We decided on a birthday theme. I haven't done paper tearing in my scrapbooking for a long time...so I thought I would try it out with this page. The circles on the torn edges are from the Pick A Petal set. I used the Party Hearty set for most of the layout...love that set...the cupcakes have glitter on them. The cardstock colors are: Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze and Pacific Point. I used the See You Around jumbo wheel, with the Kiwi Kiss ink since it was only 5 1/2" of paper to cover. Now I have my son's 3rd birthday scrapping done...he'll be 6 in June! lol Now, I just need to add the journaling about his special day.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Cute pages, Aimee! Your son is adorable :)