Friday, January 9, 2009

January Scrapbooking Club Pages


I Isn't my little guy cute? I'll treasure these times that he actually enjoys going to take pictures at a studio! This is a very simple layout. There are red flowers stamped along the red cardstock...just hard to see here. The little holes at the bottom right corner were punched with the Crop-A-Dile. I used the 1" Circle punch to create the large scallops behind the 2 pictures. The Winter Slope DSP was used along the bottoms. The buttons have the White Gel Pen between the holes for a faux sewn look. I try to make my pages pretty neutral so that they will work for boys or girls. Now I'll make the same layout and just throw on my daughter's pictures. I usually make the pages with my son's pictures to keep myself from making it too girly!



No comments: