Friday, December 26, 2008



Christmas Eve and Day were very exciting and fun filled for my family. I dropped by to visit and bake with friends, then we heading off to visit with my husband's side of the family, which was extra special since his sister secretly flew in Charlie's brother and family from NC. We had just been saying how sad we weren't that this was their first Christmas away from us...so there were more tears when they showed up! :)

On Christmas Day, the kiddos opened their many gifts from Mommy, Daddy and Santa...what a mess! Their favorite gifts were their scooters. I got a laptop and new camera "for my Stampin' Up! stuff." We then went to my parents' to visit with my side and stayed for such a long time...we were all rocking out to Guitar Hero...guess what my hubby bought today on his lunch hour?!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their family!

No comments: