Monday, March 17, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

Patty Bennett www.pattystamps.com tagged me! :) Thanks, Patty!

Rules for tagging were to list 7 facts about myself and link some other blogs to this post.

Here are my 7 random facts:
1-I've been with my hubby since we were 15...and we still really like each other! :)

2-My only "must see" that I record on TIVO is "One Life to Live."
3-I'm aweful at driving directions...I get lost all the time...yesterday I was lost near city I grew
up in!
4-I check my email about a million times a day. :)
5-I'm fluent in Spanish...got my BA in Spanish.
6-I can eat an entire Marie Callendar's Banana Cream Pie in a few days...hey...it goes bad
quickly, so I'm FORCED to enjoy it for breakfast AND dessert!
7-My kids are amused that I can touch my nose with my tongue.

OK...I'm tagging Yvonne, www.yvonnesstampingplace.com
Michelle, http://nuts4stampin.typepad.com/

Hey....I don't know many bloggers!

No comments: