Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thanks, Steph!

My gift from Stephanie:
Mine:
Dawn's (she LOVES glitter!):

Stephanie's:

I LOVE my customer & monthly club member, Stephanie! She was the hostess for this month's Technique Club, so she wanted to come up with a project...she came up with these adorable birthday organizers. Everyone picked their DSP, colors and punches. She used the Card, Telephone & Address die for Big Shot to create the monthly pages. Since our club meeting was on Valentine's Day, she also brought me the cute milk cartons in a holder, filled with treats...she's awesome...Thanks, Stephanie!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow how beautiful!! Thanks for Sharing Amiee and GREAT JOB Stephanie!!

Gail S. said...

These are really cute!! Each one of the birthday organizers have their own personalities. Love them.

Pat Wilkinson said...

I love them, Were did you find the holders? I have checked at several Wal-Marts, Staples, Office Max & Office Depot.
Pat Wilkinson
cmpatwilkinson@aol.com