Monday, June 15, 2009

Celebrate Summer





I know it's not feeling like summer in So. Cal., but it's just around the corner. Tomorrow is my baby's Kindergarten graduation. He was singing a song that they've obviously been practicing at school, about Kinder being over, and I had to really fight back the tears! I'm a mess!

Here's a card front that I have had since last year, so I thought it would make a great thank you card for his awesome teacher. We couldn't have asked for a better teacher and we hope that our daughter will be in her class in a couple years. That's Wild Wasabi that you're looking at; I told you I made it a year ago! :) Stamp sets are: Everyday Flexible Phrases (retired), Nursery Necessities, and Priceless. The waves were made with a circle punch.

I'll be wearing the waterproof mascara tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

What a fun card!!