Saturday, March 21, 2009

Granny Frame



My family is still growing, so my mom asked me to update her frame with the newest baby. So, I added Baby Violet on...I had left extra space knowing there would surely be more grandkids...I only have room for one more now! I know that I won't be adding any more grandchildren to the family myself! :) I also changed out the background paper, since I had plain cardstock on the previous frame. I like this Designer Paper instead. The heart is from the Simply Said set, and the "Wonderful" is from the Wonderful Favorites set, and I used the Big Deal set to spell out Granny. I crack up that my Gaby is the only one colored brown...she's the darkest and people always comment on that! This is such a fun Mother's Day gift for grandmas. It's also a cute idea for teachers...put the teacher in the center and stamp a bunch of kiddos! Click on photo to see it larger.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

These frames are so cute.

A Stamper's Journey said...

Really cute frame. I like the background paper too!

Maureen
Happystampingmom