Sunday, September 28, 2008

Create-A-Calendar























I was so excited when I first saw this "Create-A-Calendar '09 Kit" in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I sat down yesterday and cranked this out pretty darn fast. I just stuck to the samples shown in the mini catalog. I think this would also be great to bind at the top to make like a tablet, instead of storing the monthy claendars in the envelope. I would just cute the envelope a bit to make it the front and back covers. Isn't this an adorable and practical gift?! I will offer this class in November...too fun. The stamps and inks are the only items that were not included in the kit, which is only $7.95. I used Simply Said, Eastern Blooms and Flight of the Butterfly to add a bit more color to the calendar pages. The swatches of paper are the back sides of the calendar pages...everything is even precut for you!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness girl you rock.I just love this project.I have been looking for a calendar like this forever and now thanks to you I'm going to have one.
Thanks again so much for the great pictures and your time.