Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm Back!

Ok...I've been really busy juggling my Tutoring Biz and SU!, but I want to start blogging more. :) Sale-a-Bration has been going well, and I'm having my Club meeting and Scrapbooking Class this weekend...everything's all packed up and ready to go. I love showing my club member differnt techniques each month. I'm also trying out Demo.-Only classes, where I show other demos. projects and class ideas that are all planned out. I can't wait for convention in July...it's going to be amazing, as I'm sure it always is...but this is the 20th anniversary of SU!, so it surely going to be extra fabulous. I'm loving the Rub-ons...too easy and cute! I also got the "Party Harty" Stamp Set...FREE...that will appear in the next catalog that comes out in August...love free stamps...thanks SU!

No comments: